Sunday, May 17, 2009

A New Beginning

So IUI #1 was a bust and I am totally crushed. Each day that goes by I am a little better, but I did not think I would take a failed cycle that hard. I guess I just really thought it worked. Although I still don't think IVF is a path we will need to take (hopefully), it is still hard to be optimistic after a failed cycle.

Tomorrow marks a new week and a new cycle. I will start my femara tomorrow and continue with my cycle the same as with the first cycle. I requested adding a few days of an injection this cycle, but I am pretty sure my idea was shot down. Apparently being my age and having more than 2 follicles is "too risky". I just worry that it didn't work the first time, why would it work this time? Please God give me strength and optimism for this cycle

No comments:

Post a Comment