Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Baby Beck at 10 weeks


Everytime I get to see the baby it reminds me how blessed I am and that all the sickness and suffering I have gone through up to this point has been worth it!


I continue to have my PICC line in that is giving me fluids and nausea medicine. I will post a picture of the PICC line for those who have never seen one. Hopefully it will only have to be in 2-3 more weeks. I am still have good and bad days when it comes to eating and drinking, but definetly an improvement from before. I lost a couple more pounds making the grand total 15 pounds lost. I can' tell where the weight came from because I don't notice any difference. I am sure when I start eating normally again it will find it's way back to me :)




1 comment:

  1. Cut pic! Ohh, that PICC line looks oh no not fun! Hang in there girl! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete