Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year

A new year has begun!!! I sure hope it is a better year than the last. This "new" year will mark the 3rd year of our TTC journey. 3 yrs.........never did I think it would take this long. My husband, being the optimistic one in this relationship, looked at me last night and said " Just think......this is going to be the year we get our family". Of course I started crying and tried to share in his optimism. It is a very exciting thought to think that I could have a baby(or babies) in my arms by the end of the year! Although I had this same thought in my mind at the beginning of last year, I am slightly more optimistic this year.

I have seen many people within our infertility world suffer this last year, and I hope this is a great year for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment